Using SouthAfrica.info material
Any respectable website or publication that promotes South Africa – directly or indirectly – is free to use SouthAfrica.info material for non-commercial purposes, subject to a few conditions.
Brand South Africa holds copyright in the website, including all content not owned by other parties.
We cannot give permission for use of:
- Any images that aren't ours – ie any images that we source elsewhere.
- Any articles we source elsewhere – ie any articles that do not carry the "Would you like to use this article?" box at the bottom.
Except for the above, we gladly grant you permission to republish SouthAfrica.info material, provided that:
- You've read our terms and conditions of use.
- You let us know you're using our material.
- You credit www.southafrica.info as the source of the material.
How to credit SouthAfrica.info
To credit SouthAfrica.info, simply credit our website address – www.southafrica.info – and, in the case of other websites, link this address to our home page.