Any respectable website or publication that promotes South Africa – directly or indirectly – is free to use SouthAfrica.info material for non-commercial purposes, subject to a few conditions. Brand South Africa holds copyright in the website, including all content not owned by other parties. We cannot give permission for use of:
- Any images that aren't ours – ie any images that we source elsewhere.
- Any articles we source elsewhere – ie any articles that do not carry the "Would you like to use this article?" box at the bottom.
- You've read our terms and conditions of use.
- You let us know you're using our material.
- You credit www.southafrica.info as the source of the material.